Bonani’s Brake Motors stand out for the incredibly short braking times and high quality materials.
Built in three different versions: single phase, three phase and double speed.
- High brake coupling
- Exceptionally rapid action in a modular system
- High number of starts per hour
- Low noise levels due to the lack of axle play
- Reduced overall size for assisting in positioning
Upon request is possible to install a hand releasing lever for emergency cases.
- Variable Engine Power from 0.06 to 18.5 kW
- Size of identification IEC from 56 to 160
- 2-4-6-8 poles
- Class of Insulation F
- Protection IP55
- Available in every version (single phase, three phase and double speed)
Three type of breaks:
- Brake on direct current (DC) for progressive braking
- Brake on direct current (DC) for other benefits
- Brake on alternating current (AC) for other benefits